Google Docs Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Google Docs is a freeware web based office suit by Google which was replaced by Google Drive. Through Google Docs, you can create spreadsheets, survey questionnaire and documents online. Easy to manipulate and efficient, that's what Google Docs provides their users. However, there are times when you are in a hurry to access your account but you can't Login or worse you cannot even access its Login page. Do not worry, my dear friend! We have experienced the same trouble as you have and we don't want anyone to experience the same dilemma therefore, below, we have provided an instructional video that features easy to follow instructions on how to Login to your Google Docs account but if you are a bit confused by the instructions, there are written instructions underneath the video to help you fully understand on how to manipulate and Login to your Google Docs account. These instructions are provided to help you more with your Google Docs Login process.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Google Docs Login page URL: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=wise&passive=1209600&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2F%3Fpli%3D1%23&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2F%3Fpli%3D1<mpl=drive onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. We use this method since it proves to be a great hassle if we input the characters of the link one by onto the address bar. After copying the link, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click its empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. Once the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the Login page, a login section greets you where you will have to input the necessary information such as your email address and your password.
- Start logging in by first inputting your email address on the first text field. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting the characters of your email address to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the next text field and input your Password on it. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting the characters of your password to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- You may click the Stay Signed In checkbox so that the next time you access your Google Docs account, you don't have to go into the trouble of inputting all over again your Login information.
- Lastly, click the Sign In button to access your account.
Encountered Login troubles? Reset your Login details:
- On the same page of Google Docs, find the Can't Access your Account? link in the Login section and click it if indeed you are having troubles accessing your account.
- Once the link is clicked, you will then be directed to its reset page where you will enounter three options that will cater to your Login problems.
- If you forgot your Username, click the second option labeled, "I don't know my Username and click Continue to which you will be directed to the corresponding reset page and will have you enter your recovery email address when you signed in first with Gmail, your first name and Last name, and the captcha text image onto its respective fields. Click Submit.
- If you forgot your Password, click the first option as stated in Step two to which a drop down information row appears instructing you to enter your email address and then click Continue.
- If you are experiencing other problems in Logging in, click the third option as stated in step two to which a drop down information row appears and instructs you to enter your email address on its text field and then click Continue.
- An email will then be sent into your email address containing the Login information you have forgotten.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact Google Docs:
Make a call!
telephone: +1 650 253 0000
fax: +1 650 253 0001
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Boookmark this page and visit it often to keep you updated with the latest information concerning Google Docs Login process. Have a nice day!